3.13.2009

San Fransisco day one

So I am in San Fransisco for the week with my family. We had a blast today, but I miss my son who wasn't able to come with us due to work and school. We started off the day with breakfast at my favorite greasy spoon breakfast restaurant, the Pinecrest Diner where they have the best corned beef hash in the whole world! Then we went to Haight Ashbury to go shopping. After that we went to the beach and let the girls play in the water. This was Avery's first time to the ocean! Before heading back to the hotel we ate dinner at Sliders where they have the best burgers you could possibly imagine! Needless to say my diet has taken a hiatus! I'm going to the hotel's gym right now! Stay tuned throughout the week for more adventures of the Parkers!
All of these except the first one were taken with my 45mm tilt shift lens. I am forcing myself to use it on this trip so I can figure out how it works.